CDBG Bus Pass Program
CDBG BUS PASS APPLICATION
- All information must be completed on this form or no pass will be issued.
- You must upload an image (jpg format) of a government issued photo ID (I.e., driver’s license, military ID, Passport).
- Your bus pass will be mailed to you at the address you list. You are responsible to notify the CART office of any change in your contact information.
- You must have a residential address in the Norman city limits. Passes will not be mailed to P.O. Box or business addresses.
- In signing this form, you understand that you are making specific statements about your household and income level that are required for the federal funding utilized for this bus pass program.
- You also understand that false statements will result in a loss of all bus pass privileges and may result in legal action.
- This project is based on income eligibility only. Household information and racial characteristics will not be used to determine eligibility.
- This form must be completed for each person requesting a bus pass. Parents/Guardians may fill out an application for each youth under the age of 18. Parents/Guardians must load their own ID for each child application and sign the application for the child. Please select Parent/Guardian ID under ID Type on the application when completing for a child.
- Applications are good from July 1 through June 30 of the following year. A new application must be completed annually. Please enter only one application annually. To update your application, call (405) 325-2278 or email rideCART@ou.edu.
Applications will only be submitted for the current contract period (5/15/2012 - 5/15/2012). Contract periods change every July 1st. You cannot submit an application before July 1st for the next period.